Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering or similar
Halfords IP currently have an opportunity for a recently qualified or near-qualified Patent Attorney.
Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering or similar.
Halfords IP (HIP) is proudly independently owned with an enviable reputation….see www.halfords.com.au
We are looking for recently qualified or near-qualified Patent Attorney with a genuine interest developing their career. For the right person, this provides a future opportunity to work towards ultimately becoming a Partner of the firm.
Qualifications/ Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- Recently qualified or near qualified Patent Attorney
- Superior technical qualifications in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, or similar
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and client service focus
- Highly self-motivated with genuine interest in learning and using new technologies
- Must have current entitlement to work in Australia
Applications must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and must include:
- Cover letter
- CV outlining all relevant qualifications and experience; and,
- Academic Transcript