Halfords IP currently have an opportunity for a recently qualified or near-qualified Patent Attorneys.
Halfords IP (HIP) is proudly independently owned with an enviable reputation….see www.halfords.com.au
Technical qualification in a variety of Engineering/Science disciplines will be considered.
Employment on a full time or part time basis will also be considered.
Qualifications/ Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- Recently qualified or near qualified Patent Attorney
- Superior technical qualifications in Engineering or Science
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and client service focus
- Highly self-motivated with genuine interest in learning and using new technologies
- Must have current entitlement to work in Australia
Applications must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST include all of the following:
- Cover letter
- CV outlining all relevant qualifications and experience; and,
- Academic Transcript