Halfords IP (HIP) is a proudly independently owned partnership with an enviable reputation. We have the opportunity for full time Junior Junior Office Admin Assistant/Trainee Secretary to join our growing team.
We are looking for a motivated and organised team player with a genuine interest in starting a career in Intellectual Property (IP) at the ground level. Centrally located in the Sydney CBD near Town Hall station, this is a great opportunity to learn the day to day running of an office, with a great opportunity to progress to provide administrative and secretarial support to our Lawyers, Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys. Recent high school graduates are encouraged to apply for this entry level position.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing high quality administrative support for efficient overall functioning of the office
- Answering phone, reception of clients, preparation of meeting rooms, etc.
- Ordering & maintaining office supplies, booking couriers, liaising with building management and general ad-hoc duties
- Assisting with various administration duties relating to both foreign and domestic IP matters, and utilising IP Office online systems to file required documents
- Assisting in preparing and drafting IP documents and client correspondence, including WIP/Invoicing
- Assisting Attorneys/IP Admin Manager to create, maintain and process records within the software system
- Secretarial college training advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and data quality control processes
- Customer service focus and strong professional work ethic
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, written and oral
-.Drive and determination to learn and progress
This is a full time position (hours 9am to 5pm) and is only open to those who hold a current working visa or permanent residents of AUSTRALIA. Applications must be submitted in writing, and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST INCLUDE:
a cover letter, outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the position (this is essential),
a full CV of your education and work experience, and,
a copy of your HSC results and any other courses you have completed.
Please note that any applications which do not include all the requested information will not be further considered, and, that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.