Halfords IP (HIP) is a proudly independently owned partnership with an enviable reputation. We have the opportunity for full time Junior Secretary to join our growing team.
We are looking for a motivated and organised team player with a genuine interest in developing their career in Intellectual Property. Centrally located near Town Hall, Sydney. A great opportunity to learn about multiple IP disciplines - Patents, Trade Marks and Designs.
- Assisting with various administration duties relating to both foreign and domestic IP matters, and utilising IP Office online systems to file required documents.
- Preparing and drafting IP documents and client correspondence, including WIP/Invoicing.
- Creating new records within the software system.
- Diary management and assisting Attorneys/IP Admin Manager to meet deadlines.
- Coordinating office services such as setting up client meetings and reception, maintaining stock levels, booking couriers, liaising with building management.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of data quality control processes.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service focus and a professional work ethic at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Working knowledge and sound understanding of MS Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Exposure to records and document management systems.
This role is only open to those who hold a current working visa or permanent residents of AUSTRALIA. Applications must be submitted in writing, and include a cover letter, a full CV, and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org